My sexuality my responsibility
Being married doesn’t mean you have to have children. Ask yourself if it’s time to start a family.
Enjoy your sexuality and leave the prejudices behind.
CASA A.C. is increasing its investment in its contraceptive and sex education programs in response to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommendation of March 25, 2020 to maintain the provision of essential and high-priority services such as reproductive health, including family planning, during the VID-19 pandemic.
This is why “My sexuality, my responsibility” arises, supporting women to have access to free contraceptive methods in this contingency and to prevent unplanned pregnancies.
Schedule your appointment
Schedule your appointment by phone at (415) 152 6181 with CASA Clinic A.C. where a midwife or gynecologist will help you decide which contraceptive is right for you.
- DIU copper and silver
- Subdermal implant
- Injectables (Monthly)
- Emergency Pill
In addition, our Community Health Program (CHP) has a section on our website to answer your questions about sexuality. Call (415) 124 6990.
Family Planning Warehouses
We know that getting birth control methods such as condoms can sometimes be expensive or not close to home. That is why we have volunteers who have a business (grocery stores, stationery stores, etc.) where they give you condoms, lubricants and emergency pills distributed by CASA A.C.
See our interactive map with the list of wineries authorized by CASA A.C. Click on the icons on the map to see the schedules, turn of the business, precise location and name of the business.
CASA Clinic: Indalecio Allende 4, Colonia San Rafael, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Tel (415) 152 6181
Family planning consultation: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CASA Community Center: Santa Julia 15, Col. Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Tel: (415) 154 6090
Stickers for public bathrooms
Women attended with a contraceptive method in the period from Monday June 15, 2020 to Thursday June 25, 2020.
Total women: 68
- DIU : 18
- Subdermal implant: 38
- Monthly injections: 12
- 11 women aged 16 to 20 years 16%.
- 27 women aged 21-25 years 40%
- 14 women aged 26 to 30 years 20
- 5 women of 31 of 35 years 7%
- 11 women from 36 to 40 years of age 16%.
Percentage of age:
- 56% are under 26 years old
- 76% are under 31 years old
- 83% are under 36 years old
Number of children.
- 15 women without children 22%
- 27 women with one child 40
- 12 women with two children 18%
- 8 women with three children 12%
- 5 women with four children 7%
- 62% of women have one or fewer children
- 80% women have two or fewer children
Gynecological and obstetric history.
(Form of delivery)
- 12 women Cesarean sections 18%
- 35 women Vaginal Birth 51 %.
- 7 women Both processes 10%
- 14 women none 20
Users with a history of contraception:
- 47 women already had 1 previous method of contraception 70%
- For 21 women it is their first method of contraception 30%