My sexuality my responsibility
Being married doesn’t mean you have to have children. Ask yourself if it’s time to start a family.
Enjoy your sexuality, and leave the prejudices behind.
CASA A.C. is increasing its investment in its contraceptive and sex education programs in response to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommendation of March 25, 2020, to maintain essential and high-priority services such as reproductive health, including family planning, during the VID-19 pandemic.
This is why “My sexuality, my responsibility,” arises, supporting women to access free contraceptive methods in this contingency and prevent unplanned pregnancies.
Schedule your appointment
Schedule your appointment by phone at (415) 152 6181 with CASA Clinic A.C. where a midwife or gynecologist will help you decide which contraceptive is right for you.
- DIU copper and silver
- Subdermal implant
- Injectables (Monthly)
- Emergency Pill
Our Community Health Program (CHP) has a section on our website to answer your questions about sexuality. Call (415) 124 6990.
Family Planning Warehouses
We know that getting birth control methods such as condoms can sometimes be expensive or not close to home. That is why we have volunteers who have a business (grocery stores, stationery stores, etc.) where they give you condoms, lubricants, and emergency pills distributed by CASA A.C.
See our interactive map with the list of wineries authorized by CASA A.C. Click on the icons on the map to see the schedules, turn of the business, precise location, and company name.
CASA Clinic: Indalecio Allende 4, Colonia San Rafael, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Tel (415) 152 6181
Family planning consultation: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CASA Community Center: Santa Julia 15, Col. Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Tel: (415) 154 6090
Stickers for public bathrooms
Women attended with a contraceptive method in the period from June 17, 2020 to November 25, 2020.
Total women: 792
- IUD: 186
- Subdermal implant : 437
- Monthly injections: 169
Rangos de edad:
- 165 women from 16 to 20 years old 21%
- 291 women from 21 to 25 years old 37%
- 166 women from 26 to 30 years old 21%
- 99 women of 31 of 35 years old 12%
- 71 women from 36 to 40 years of age 9%
Percentage of age:
- 21% of the users served are 15-20 years old
- 57% of the users served are under 26 years of age
- 78% of the users served are under 31 years of age
- 91% of the users served are under 36 years old
- 61% have one or less children
- 85% have two or less children
Number of children.
- 216 women without children: 27%
- 251 women with one child: 32%
- 193 women with two children: 24%
- 74 women with three children 10%
- 58 women with four children: 7%
Gynecological and obstetrical background
(Form of delivery)
- 135 women with C-sections: 17%
- 344 women with vaginal delivery: 44%
- 97 women with both: 12%
- 216 women with none: 27%
Users with a history of contraception:
- 522 women already had 1 method of contraception before: 66%
- 270 women is their first method of contraception: 34%
Content updated: November 26, 2020