Medical care provided to assess physical health and, if necessary, medication provided to support the person’s improvement.
Legal care is provided by a group of attorneys who participate on a voluntary basis with the ELEGIR team.
Legal advice is provided, as well as the institutions to which one must go.
Each case evaluated on a case-by-case basis with the accompaniment of ELEGIR during the process.
From the moment a case of violence is received, psychological attention is immediate to reduce the crisis and inform about the therapeutic process that can initiate to cope with the situation and recognize your skills and capacities for independent decision-making.
It is a space that the ELEGIR program offers to women, adolescents, boys, and girls in a situation of critical violence to provide security and safety from the condition of disorder.
- To have a process of accusation before the corresponding public prosecutor’s office.
- Not having attempted your life or someone else’s before.
- If you are not of legal age, you will have to have a guardian, who can be a member of the institution supporting you with the complaint or someone from your family.
Requirements for ducts:
- A document issued by the requesting institution which includes the duration of the stay and a contact person.
- The institution must cover the necessary expenses of the person requiring shelter.
- If the person needing the accommodation is a minor, they must have a guardian approved by the requesting institution.