Benefits of volunteering
- Artistic or cultural skills
- Social Service
- Work recognitions
- Letters of recommendation
- Participation in special events
- Access to DIF training
- Priority when vacancies occur
- Invitation to talks, seminars, and excursions.
- Use of the Ranchero Pandillero recording studio.
- Exclusive discounts on clinic services
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Live in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
- Must be studying psychology, pedagogy, nursing, or have to experience with child care. Not necessary for Ranchero Pandillero.
- Be motivated to live and learn with people.
Contact us to be a Volunteer:
Santa Julia #15, Col. Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
(415) 154 60 90
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.