Benefits of Being a Volunteer
- Artistic and cultural skills
- Social service
- Recognition of Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Participation in Special Events
- Access to DIF Training
- Priority Consideration for Vacant Positions
- Invitations to Talks, Seminars and Excursions
- Use of the Ranchero Pandillero Recording Studio.
- Special Discounts at the CASA Clinic.
- Need to be older than 18 years of age
- Residing in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
- Having studied psychology, pedagogy, nursing or other study related to CASA’s work (no requirements for the Ranchero Pandillero program.)
- Desire to learn and work together with others
Contact to be a volunteer
Santa Julia #15, Col. Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
(415) 154 60 90
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.