my sexuality my responsibility
Being married does not mean you should have children. Ask yourself if it's time to start a family.
Enjoy your sexuality and leave prejudice behind.
CASA AC increases its investment in its contraceptive and sex education programs in response to the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendation of March 25, 2020 to maintain the provision of essential services and discharge during the COVID-19 pandemic. priority as reproductive health services, particularly family planning.
Therefore, "My sexuality, my responsibility" arises, supporting women to have access to free contraceptive methods in this contingency and prevent unplanned pregnancies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJNgNLEX9MU
Schedule your appointment
Call (415) 152 6181 with the CASA AC Clinic where a midwife or gynecologist will help you decide which contraceptive is ideal for you.
- IUD copper and silver
- Subdermic implant
- Injectables (Monthly)
- emergency pill
Family planning warehouses
We know that getting birth control methods like condoms can sometimes be expensive or not close to home. That is why we have volunteers who have a business (grocery stores, stationery stores, etc.) where they give you free condoms, lubricants and emergency pills distributed by CASA AC
Get to know our interactive map with the list of warehouses authorized by CASA AC Click on the icons on the map to see the hours, line of business, precise location and name of the business.More informationhttps://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1r351tRgleBGPMJL7_wbqfLxSVfIvifrb
CASA Clinic: Indalecio Allende 4, Colonia San Rafael, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
Phone (415) 152 6181
Family planning consultation: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
CASA Community Center: Santa Julia 15, Col. Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
Tel: (415) 154 6090
Decals for public restrooms
Women attended with a contraceptive method in the period of June 17, 2020 to December 15, 2020. Corresponds to the 78% achieved of the global goal.
Total women: 898
- IUD: 219
- Subdermal implant: 485
- Monthly injections: 194
Of which 230 implants belong to the stock of the Secretary of Health of Guanajuato and 668 (255 implants, 219 IUDs and 194 monthly injections) to the CASA AC Maternity Clinic.
- 189 women aged 16 to 20: 21%
- 335 women aged 21 to 25: 37%
- 189 women aged 26 to 30: 21%
- 106 women aged 31 to 35: 12%
- 79 women aged 36 to 40: 9%
- 21% of the users served are between 15 and 20 years old
- 58% of the users served are under 26 years of age
- 79% of the users served are under 31 years of age
- 91% of the users served are under 36 years of age.
- 59% has one or fewer children.
- 83% has two or fewer children.
No of children.
- 255 women without children: 28%
- 280 women with one child: 31%
- 211 women with two children: 24%
- 85 women with three children 10%
- 67 women with four children: 7%
Gynecological and obstetric history.
(Form of delivery)
- 146 women with caesarean sections: 16%
- 383 women with vaginal delivery: 43%
- 114 women with both: 13%
- 255 women without any: 28%
Users with a history of contraceptives:
- 584 women already had 1 contraceptive method before: 65%
- 314 women is their first contraceptive method: 35%
Methods that users previously had:
- 170 subdermal implant: 29%
- 136 contraceptive injection: 23%
- 133 IUD: 23%
- 98 condoms: 16%
- 31 birth control pill: 5%
- 7 patch 1%
- 9 Mira 2%
Updated contents: December 17, 2020