[vc_row 0=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”3356,3359,3362,3363″ img_size=”400×300″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Plan de Estudios ” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center”][vc_column_text 0=””]El programa de estudios está conformado por 32 asignaturas de las cuales 24 tienen un carácter teórico y 8 prácticas, incluyendo el internado en el sexto semestre.
The boarding school represents a curricular space for the realization of a comprehensive practice of the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired by the students in their training process and that they will develop in the real areas of the profession.
El total de créditos es 386 ,de los cuales, 120 corresponden a la teoría y 266 a la práctica.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]Estructurado por asignaturas secuenciales y continuas que proporcionan a la estudiante la formación básica y necesaria para el ejercicio de la partería, con abordajes tanto teóricos como prácticos indispensables.
The subjects belong to the areas of
- Physiology I and II
- Study Skills
- socio anthropology
- Research Principles
- Health Management
- Health Education
- Public health
Theoretical Vocational Training:
- Pharmacology Homeopathy
- Neonatology I and II
- Ethics and Legislation
- Obstetrics I, II and III
- Nursing Propedeutics
- Midwifery Basics
- Medical-Surgical Care
- Practical Professional Training:
- Community Practice I, II and III
- Midwifery Clinical Practice I, II, III and IV
- Internship, where all the subjects of the career with a concentration in Obstetrics, Neonatology and Community Health are put into practice. They guarantee the comprehensive training of the professional midwife that allows her to respond to social needs regarding reproductive health.
The Professional Midwife of CASA AC is a highly trained professional, in everything that regards the field, theoretical-practical and ethical-moral, of attention and care of women within her area, being able to assume behaviors in the face of resolution, partial or total obstetric, gynecological, neonatal, administrative and environmental situations associated with them.
This includes the protection and recovery of gynecological-obstetric and neonatal health, at the primary level, aimed at women, men, the family and the community that require it.
It also has a set of attributes, values and personal characteristics, as well as the emotional stability necessary to:
- Provide support, advice, guidance and motivation.
- To educate.
- To act objectively and show capacity for group and social integration.
- Objectively, the Professional Midwife is a fully trained professional to perform their roles, which are many, broader than we normally know, manage and spread the endless spaces in which they can perform. It is the responsibility of the Midwife not to be pigeonholed only in the traditional, we must choose our work area according to our tastes, ideals, qualities and according to what allows her to fully develop as a person.
From the foregoing, it follows the great importance and professional, social and cultural impact of integrating Professional Midwives in all maternal and child health services in Mexico and in the world in order to reduce the rate of maternal morbidity and mortality. child.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]